cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM card, old subscription

Sarita47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a monthly subscription but i lost my SIM card. I bought a new one but nothing is happening. Is there a way to activiate this SIM card with my old subscription? I m still paying but cannot access anything

6 REPLIES 6

Sarita47

you are the best!

Sarita47

thanks! 

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sarita47 Yes, just update your SIM number.  Log into your account, go to your profile and edit the SIM number by clicking the pencil next to the SIM card number.  Enter the SIM number from the new SIM and save.  Install the SIM if not already done so and good idea (may not be necessary) to restart your phone.  That should be it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sarita47  DO NOT activate it just log into your account profile page and SIM card swap the number like this 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1705428036381.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

if you cannot log into your account you can also support to do it for you also 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You have to 'swap' your SIM cards (transfer service from old to new) through your PM account.

Profile:

- Change phone number

- Change SIM number

- Transfer Phone Number

@Sarita47 wrote:

I have a monthly subscription but i lost my SIM card. I bought a new one but nothing is happening. Is there a way to activiate this SIM card with my old subscription? I m still paying but cannot access anything

Please log into your Public Mobile Self Serve account. In the Profile area, there is an option to update your active SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.