cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rewards?

Tech20000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just got a text I was losing my rewards.   News to me!  What does that mean?  Do I lose my $4 a month loyalty and $1 a month refer a friend?  I am getting frustrated with Public Mobile.  Thinking of leaving for a more transparent company.  Thanks everyone!

8 REPLIES 8

celinem5121
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not impressed with this new points system. That means my phone bill now goes up 5 dollars a month. I'm now switching to Freedom mobile as I write this and just waiting for Public Mobile to port my number. Public mobile just lost a 5+ year customer.

Promisebroken

Please complain at CCTS it only takes 5 minutes.  We were promised that we could stay on the old plan.  I believe this is false advertising.  At least Public will have to answer to someone.

ManikalBC

As if 99.99% of users will end up using much if any of the loyalty data bonus anyway before it ends, what a joke of a "loyalty reward". 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You will lose your $4 but you keep your referral points 1 points each.

You have to pay your full plan price up front each month with tax. When you save up 15 points then you can redeem $15 towards lowering your bill.

If you change to a lower plan, you will lose the loyalty data right away. So you're stuck between a rock.

Tech20000

Same as me.  Never use my data now as it is. 

When I got the bonus data I was not told it was for loss of my rewards.  Just a "thank-you for your continued loyalty".

Daralama1

I feel the same way. I’m most upset about the loss of my $5 per month loyalty discount. A gift of 30 GB of data that I’ll never use and that expires on a few months in no way makes up for this. I suppose I could shift down to the bare minimum data plan for the next 5 months so that I can actually use the loyalty data. 

cooleh19881

Same

Need Help? Let's chat.