cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rewards program.

Kelsey11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You should not be allowed to get rid of rewards for loyalty.  When you launched the new rewards program you said "Joining Public Points is optional for all existing customers".   However now you are going back on what you agreed to.  This forced transfer should never happen.

Additionally, the bonus data isn't even working properly.  I recieved a text from Public on March 8th, that I should get 240gb, however you changed that amount without telling me.  On March 22nd I recieved a message stating you would only give me 5gb.  There was no information given to me about this change.

Screenshot_20240404_155720_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240404_155556_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20240404_155527_Messages.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Kelsey11

I will contact them thanks!  This is the first time i have had issues, so I wasn't sure about how best to contact them.  Have a great day

Well that's interesting @Kelsey11 

In the last several weeks did you change to a lower priced plan, because that's the only way the value might have reduced. 

If you did not, reach out to the customer support staff and insist that they give you what was promised. Be sure to copy/paste that initial document.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Kelsey11

Thanks for trying to help.  I am glad I am not the only one upset by this; it seems underhanded how they are doing it.  It was the $29 plan and they texted me specifically saying 240 gb(3rd picture), however 2 weeks later when the bonus data arrived it was only 5gb as per the second picture.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kelsey11 

Indeed the change is causing a lot of stir among members. 

Take a look at the announcement section and you'll see a thread with probably 4,000+ replies and over 100,000 views to get a sense of how upset people are with this.

As far as the bonus data, it will range from 5 GB to 240 GB depending on the value of your plan.

What's the value of your plan? If it's $15 it's only 5 GB, if it's over $30 you can likely expect 240 GB.

Need Help? Let's chat.