cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan

Maude2013
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

After my credit card expired, my plan was cancelled.
So I went on 
My Account > Change Plan > 

and then no plan appears.

I can no longer use my phone (call/text/data) and no in person store can help me with a website issue. 

I tried going from Plans but there is no option to purchase from there.

What can I do? I don't want to lose my number and honestly at this point I just want to switch to Fizz because it looks easier

8 REPLIES 8

Maude2013
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much! Icognito worked for me!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Maude2013 

Most of the issues you are experiencing are due to your device and/or browser by following the recommendations below you should be able to update your credit card, make a manual payment and have the system automatically renew your plan.

If you want to change plans make sure you choose a new plan, click change plan immediately (now) and then make a manual payment otherwise your current plan will automatically renew.

Please note grandfathered plans no longer offered cannot be returned to once you change plans.

The $35 plan now has 3gb w/autopay and the $50 plan has 10.5gb w/autopay. You must change your plan to the new ones listed if you are on either of these two older versions and you want the newly added data.

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

Were you on autopsy ? I would imagine that all you need to do is go in and delete your old card, and then re-add your new card. Even with a new credit card but with the same number, that security code on the back next to the signature field is going to be different from your old one

Once that's added I imagine you'd just have to make a one time payment and your plan will resume. I've never had my account suspend, you may need to also pick a new plan based on currently available ones, but I'm not 100% sure on that 

If it's an autopsy...prolly got more trouble than we can help with !!  😂

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Were you on autopsy ? I would imagine that all you need to do is go in and delete your old card, and then re-add your new card. Even with a new credit card but with the same number, that security code on the back next to the signature field is going to be different from your old one

Once that's added I imagine you'd just have to make a one time payment and your plan will resume. I've never had my account suspend, you may need to also pick a new plan based on currently available ones, but I'm not 100% sure on that 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Maude2013  if you don't like your currently plan and would like to switch plan, you might want to try a different browser.  It might be just a browser issue.  Try Chrome, Edge or Firefox or even try on another machine.    Another way is to try using incognito mode or clear cache

but before you change plan, make sure you update your credit card first.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Maude2013...did you get a new valid credit card yet ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Maude2013 

no your account is not cancelled but the are have a issue you have to report it,

and i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about a 1 minute and put it back on,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and after 2 minutes log in and re entered.

How To Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here,

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days.

and if still not fix it please you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Maude2013 wrote:

Hello!

After my credit card expired, my plan was cancelled.
So I went on 
My Account > Change Plan > 

and then no plan appears.

I can no longer use my phone (call/text/data) and no in person store can help me with a website issue. 

I tried going from Plans but there is no option to purchase from there.

@Maude2013   you still have access to My Account?  If so, then your account was just suspended and not cancelled

How long you lost your PM service? you have 90 days to reactivate and you keep the number for these 90 days.

When you are on My Account, it should show you the Plan you currently on.  What kind of plan do you have now?  Do you want to keep that plan?  If so, just update your credit card, then pay manually for the amount due, then click "Reactivate current plan" and reboot your phone and it should be fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.