cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan 15G at 4G speed

htrancanada2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I saw a plan that has this value 15G at 4G speed and decided to switch. Now I'm having this wonderful plan. I wonder if I am still getting that 3xPoints-back.

Pls advice.

H.

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@htrancanada2023 

Yes since you only activated about a month ago you will still get 3x points for your first 12 months. Save your points and redeem the after the 12 months are up to maximize your savings.

@kaytus wrote:

@htrancanada2023 If you change to new reward system, yes you still get 3x point for the first year.

Unfortunately, this isn't correct. Customers who are on the old rewards system and swtich to points will not receive the 3x points bonus. The 3x points bonus is only for new account activations.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@htrancanada2023 If you change to new reward system, yes you still get 3x point for the first year.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@htrancanada2023  if you newly joined and you were offered the 3X point for a year, then YES, you will keep getting 3x point even with the plan change

When you make the plan change, make sure you understand the difference between Change plan now and Change on renewal date, most people will choose Change on renewal date to avoid losing money

Change plan now  allows PM to charge you the full new plan amount now and start the new plan immediately.  Unused days and data/voice on the old cycle will be forfeited, no partial refund. 

Change plan on the renewal date are usually better choice if you do not need the extra data or feature now, new plan will only start on the next renewal date, no loss of money with the current old plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Sure looks like you are.

edited

out of date picture

Need Help? Let's chat.