cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PM account got "Forbidden A1" when transferring number

chloedoggy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday my bro created his new PM account and paid his new subscription on his new PM sim card

Everything is successful until he tried to use PM app to transfer his number to PM.  It said transfer failed and my bro cannot login PM since then.  Every his login returns "Forbidden A1" message.

Since my bro cannot login, I use my account to send CS_Agent message last evening but I still don't get any response yet.

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

@chloedoggy wrote:

Yesterday my bro created his new PM account and paid his new subscription on his new PM sim card

Everything is successful until he tried to use PM app to transfer his number to PM.  It said transfer failed and my bro cannot login PM since then.  Every his login returns "Forbidden A1" message.

Since my bro cannot login, I use my account to send CS_Agent message last evening but I still don't get any response yet.

For account issues, only a customers support agent can help.  While sometimes, there are some techniques that can be used to log in such as clearing the cache or the app storage settings for the app before trying to log in again, the error message about the number transfer failing sounds to be a matter that Public Mobile's customers support agents will need to address, so please allow them some time to respond.  Hopefully, they can get to you soon.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chloedoggy 

so, did he get to step 6 of the Subscription on the app?

if not, please work with PM support to get that resolved.  Message them here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there     

Need Help? Let's chat.