cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Member - Incoming calls not working

brenaud2025
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All,

Switched to Public on the December 29th and switched over the phone number from Fido. Says the pair was complete. 
Data works, messaging working, outgoing calls work. Incoming calls do not. 

I have reset the phone, reset the network settings. Incoming calls still not working. I tried to submit a help ticket with CSA and when I click on the link to submit help ticket, it says "Error 404 - page cannot be found". 

Help 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3

muffin_top
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did your phone go into SOS mode? As mentioned above, I had to reply to a text from Rogers that I confirmed the transfer after switching. Then my phone went into SOS mode, I restarted and it seemed to connect with PM. You have to keep your old sim in for the text. My account also said it was cancelled on Rogers, did yours say that on the Fido website? Strange that outgoing works but incoming doesn't... my phone also did a weird thing where it started emailing people instead of texting because my contacts were used to the Rogers line. I had to manually change the setting on my iphone to use my cell number. Not sure if any of this helps!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@brenaud2025  You can use this link to support it will work 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will also send you porting team number private message they ca re trigger port request for you 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@brenaud2025 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.