cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Loyalty Reward for all who did not take the Koodo promo 💥

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Brooke_C @CS_Agent We are awaiting with bated breath your announcement: "Once you’ve bought your next 90 day plan we’ll simply boost your data by 1GB extra every month you continue with us." Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
17 REPLIES 17

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Luddite, I will bite, where is the lineup?

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think the 12 GB over 90 days is better than 5 GB a month. That is my opinon though. However, I'm sure that we will be forced on to Koodo in some manner in the near future, people seem to have latched onto the 5 GB plan without much oposition so I imagine they will offer that for $40 dollars and I think if they offered 4 GB for 35, most people would switch without oposition other than the few that have alot of refer-a-friend rewards.

@will13amwrote:

No need to line up. PM will be programming the system to do it automatically. Robot LOL

I didn't want to overdo the concept and offer it all customers though; only those who had to deal with the stress of the cancelled $10 increase. Robot Sad

BTW: I actually stole the idea from a UK provider that just announced this reward for all its customers paying more than $15/month.

Cat Surprised ???

@Ludditewrote:

@will13amwrote:

No need to line up. PM will be programming the system to do it automatically. Robot LOL

I didn't want to overdo the concept and offer it all customers though; only those who had to deal with the stress of the cancelled $10 increase. Robot Sad

BTW: I actually stole the idea from a UK provider that just announced this reward for all its customers paying more than $15/month.

I have been severely stressed, paying way more than $15/month, can I get 2 gigs?

Mustn't be too greedy, or we'll get none. Robot wink

@Ludditewrote:

Mustn't be too greedy, or we'll get none. Robot wink

Now I am beyond stressed.

lol @Luddite - how about just commemorating the event with a "Survivor" badge?  I like badges, makes me feel like a grizzled war veteran with a chest full of medals.

Something like this should/would have to be automatic.  I couldn't even begin to imagine the problems that would be caused by the fragile system with many users going into self-serve to change to a new promo plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.