cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Client

clarencetom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does Public Mobile have numbers with 604 area codes?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Look around here. 

We moved to Maple Ridge back  in 2005 from Calgary. At that time there were no 604 mobile numbers available so we took a 778 and I believe 236 and another was added. So if a 604 Sechelt works.....take it! If you don’t like, you can change it at no cost. You might see some numbers for sale on Craigslist etc,,,,,but that will cost you. Also take a look at numbers on voip.ms...but no 604. Voip.ms is a cheap way to get a better pick of a number but will take a week at least to port. 

Maybe you know some one elderly or? that does not use their 604 number that you could port. But beware...porting out closes the account. The reason I say that is...I just checked my mother in laws account with a 604# in New Westminster........hasn’t had in inbound or outbound call in the last 6 months and minuscule  before that. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Sechelt IS part of the Vancouver calling group. 

@clarencetom wrote:

Does Public Mobile have numbers with 604 area codes?

I have seen 604 area code phone numbers available, but Vancouver numbers with 604 are unlikely. You could get lucky though.

Try Sechelt. It's a local call now. It'll just look a little odd to those that use location with the number.

Adding - or Aldergrove. It's a local call from Aldergrove to Sechelt, from White Rock to Port Mellon.

clarencetom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live in Vancouver

Need Help? Let's chat.