Handy1_0-1702670927412.png

19 REPLIES 19

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey

I live in Vancouver, BC 
I just checked for offers & yes, they are offering it here too

Shubh2023_0-1702762792143.png

Interesting to see they are doing so much for people to just keep using + 100 gigs of data is too much! 

Shubh2023_1-1702762858962.png

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would schedule a plan change to the 60 GB plan if they offered a 90 day version with a discount. It's food for thought for the powers that be.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You can't beat that price. However,  that much data is way too much for me personally. For me, it's not about the G is about the g💵

I'm always at home with unlimited home internet so my phone is always connected to wifi. 

But great for those who truly need it and will utilize it!

@Anthem2023  Yes it is I’m there now LOL

Handy1_0-1702678255120.png

Add @Anthem2023 

Handy1_1-1702678354432.png

Says it there 

Anthem2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the $50 100gb plan unlimited data (throttle  to 512)?

Website says

Screenshot_20231215-155256_Vivaldi Browser.jpg

 but in the App it is

Screenshot_20231215-160827_Public Mobile.jpg

 thanks 

@JoyLuck wrote:

These advertised plans are now available in your self service account. Beat the rush and make the plan change now.

Not only beat the rush... Also avoid disappointment if PM is changing their minds and yank the offer from existing customers. As they've done with the $29/10GB/30days BF plan, within hours of posting it (during which access to My Account was essentially impossible to log into).

As long as you've scheduled a plan change it's yours at renewal, even if the plan is no longer offered. (take screen shots of the "upcoming subscription change" and payment prediction (which outlines which exact data amount is coming up) so that you have a leg to stand on if there's a system glitch at renewal...)

@Handy1 wrote:

@wetcoaster  Check again I see it in my account 

Handy1_0-1702670817242.png

Thanks. Both the $50/100GB/30days and the $40/60GB/30days were definitely not available in the accounts I manage before noon PST.

Scheduled two plan changes. It looks like someone using 2.5GB or more per day (average, of course) is better off on the $50/100GB, below 2GB/day the $40/60GB is a better deal. There's always the throttled data on the $40 plan, but considering that "continue data at full speed add-ons" are $15/1GB or $40/4GB (those are the numbers I remember)... If you aren't in WiFi range often and think you might use up those 60GB on a regular basis, spending $10 for an additional 40GB seems a no-brainer. *

I would still like to see a bit more data for the $15 and $25 plans. But I'm not holding my breath. Actually, I have one person that has just moved into solid Freedom coverage, they are porting to that $119/15GB/year plan.

*Edited for adjusted math to full amounts (original numbers where including old $ rewards)... 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

These advertised plans are now available in your self service account. Beat the rush and make the plan change now.

@wetcoaster  Check again I see it in my account 

Handy1_0-1702670817242.png

statusquo

I can now see the new boxing day 100gb offer in my account.  They have removed 90 day payment term to get 60gb for $40 too I notice.  Great offers for anyone looking for that much data.

Don't know what to make of these incredible data deals from what I thought was a carrier geared towards customers looking for affordable budget plans as both $25 and $15 plans look out of place right now.

@Handy1 wrote:

@wetcoaster  @statusquo @LitlLdy  It even shows on main website page to 

Handy1_0-1702668829854.png

Which is useless if it's not available in "My Account" of existing customers...

@statusquo wrote:

I wonder if you got a sneak peak and it's not yet properly posted if @LitlLdy is getting an error @Handy1 but again great deal for those willing to pay more.

@statusquo , or they’re in process of fixing the wording to new activations only like they did with the $34 40GB @ 5G Speed Plan which showed for all Customers when I looked then changed to new activations!

@wetcoaster  @statusquo @LitlLdy  It even shows on main website page to 

Handy1_0-1702668829854.png

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Double checked all the accounts I help manage - not available on the "change subscription" page. (all BC or AB numbers) 

Edited to add: if they make the $40/60GB a 30day plan for existing customers, I have at least one person switching to it. 100GB would likely not get fully used, even on that account, so the cost per GB would be more than the $0.50 it implies...

statusquo

I wonder if you got a sneak peak and it's not yet properly posted if @LitlLdy is getting an error @Handy1 but again great deal for those willing to pay more.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 wrote:

New plan for existing customers 100GB for $50 5G unlimited 

@Handy1 , I saw that but I didn’t post it yet due to once I click on it to look at it I get an error page (using browser in private/incognito mode!

Edit: @Handy1 , at 4:45pm AST, The error is fixed now when selecting the plan it is now showing up when opening the page to it! Plus now showing on My Account when selecting change subscription!

@statusquo  I’m in Nova Scotia and just noticed it on the website . Assuming it for all . Boxing week deal 

statusquo

That is just crazy amount of data for the price @Handy1 but I don't see it available in my account right now.  Is it limited for certain provinces only?

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Handy1 My jaw just dropped 😮

Need Help? Let's chat.