cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Beta account sharing email with old account

Nancy_2623
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I used the same email for both my daughter and my account. Mine is an older account, hers is the new beta account. Public mobile allowed me to register her account, but now I can't access the account. I can only access my old account. Help!?
1 REPLY 1

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

The reason for the problem is that a self-serve account can have only one customer, and only one phone number per account.

When you say email, are you referring to user name? If so, did you use the same username and password for both accounts? If not, you should be able to login to your daughter's account with her username and password. On the other hand, if you used the same username and password for you and your daughter, you must communicate with Public Mobile in order to separate the one account into two.

If you are a grandfathered customer, that is, a customer who joined before January 27, 2015, call *611 from your cell or 1-855-4PUBLIC from any telephone in order to discuss the situation with customer assistance.

If you are not a grandfathered customer, please do the following: click Contact Us on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with radio buttons on it. Select the buttons that pertain to your situation, and a webform will be displayed. Complete the web form, including an alternate phone number, and submit it. In approximately 2 or 3 business days, a Public Mobile representative should contact you.

Before doing any of the above, clear your cache and history which may resolve the problem.

Cheers.
Need Help? Let's chat.