cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New App 2.0 - Any logout??

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

PM comes out with the new app 2.0 on both iOS and Android, download if you have not.

Question first, is there a Logout button? Can't find it anywhere

But one thing to say, it is much fasting loading than before

19 REPLIES 19

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Haha!

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@LitlLdy Well kinda figured it must have been in there somewhere as what was the point of upgrading the app but leaving that important piece of info to many out

@kcorscadden wrote:

@LitlLdy   Perfect, thanks

@kcorscadden , you’re welcome. The app will take getting used to. I had to go through the whole app looking at everything there to see where it all was. 😊 

kcorscadden

@LitlLdy   Perfect, thanks

Oh that's why it says we have 56GB vs 50! Thanks!

My usage on the main page is still out though. It says 1.1GB used when it's actually 0.1GB (this was confirmed on the old app's main page right before upgrade, and on the detailed usage page).

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @kcorscadden  

you cannot check the number of referrals from the app

you have to use the website, there is a My referrals tab, and there you can check the total referrals as of today

To find the referrals section: select Account tab, select Explore the dashboard, scroll down, My Referrals, select View More Stats. I had 9 referrals, had 6 still here last month, none now this month!

Edit: Added detailed info.

kcorscadden

@hTideGnow Ya I knew about the website, kinda weird they don't have it on the recently updated app.

HI @Handy1 

Promo code field is always there (at least on web), but we never have any promo code given 😞

@hTideGnow  I didn’t realize I don’t usually use the app . But is this new “reedem promo code “ 

Handy1_0-1710257135968.jpeg

Maybe they will give us all promo code from time to time 

hi @kcorscadden  

you cannot check the number of referrals from the app

you have to use the website, there is a My referrals tab, and there you can check the total referrals as of today

HI @Handy1 

the boxing week deal was there and never really took it off, so not an issue with new app

kcorscadden

Where do you see how many referrals you have?  I am not seeing that

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  And @fixin  look they even tossed in a special  boxing week plan 

Handy1_0-1710253028219.png

fixin

@hTideGnow  - I don't have any data add ons but that might become a headache for users, especially with the Points 240GB data reward (5GB if below $29).

hi @fixin 

but one odd thing, the data you see is the total data, like if you have christmas add-on , it will could those in your total data and total use as well, very deceiving

fixin

@hTideGnow - Your welcome!

The app's new look is way better like when you login it just shows how much data you have left. You can buy add-ons, change the plan, etc. all from one page! They kind of condensed the Home page with the Subscriptions & add-ons page.

Yeah, it definitely now looks confusing on the website because I now like the app more.

I thought that they also changed the website to match earlier today... and it is the same as before. Hope that will change so then it doesn't confuse customers.

you nailed it @fixin 

overall, I like it.  But they should update the web one to match.  People would be very confusing looking things around if they use both

fixin

@hTideGnow - In the 'Account' menu in the top right corner there is a link that says 'Logout.'

It is tricky for the V2.0 app to log out but faster to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.