cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Activation

Kris_marie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,  I have been a long time telus customer and I was getting fed up with how my bill was never consistent. I joined public mobile yesterday, after reading good reviews,  and I have to say it was so easy to start my account and port my cell number over.  

Here's hoping my bills won't be surprising. 

10 REPLIES 10

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am

--- ooh. could it be that I am correcting an Oracle? ---

Actually, with PM it is possible to get a surprising bill. Depending on your contribution on the forum, among other things, your bill could be significantly lower! So it's surprising in a good way...

Sorry, @will13am, I knew what you meant tho 😉

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM's mod are great, although it does take time for them to get to your issues sometimes.

Kris_marie

I agree.  and when I called to do something about it, the agents were not very helpful, so I advised them I would look elsewhere to get the best coverage for my dollar.  I am still new to public mobile, but so far so good. 🙂

@Kris_marie Tons of peopl went through this.   Sadly 

Kris_marie

It's been so frustrating because they chaged the rate plan, rather than grand fathering,  and the only notification was in the fine print on the last page of my bill two months ago and I was on auto payments.   Oh well.  

Kris_marie

Lol.  Thanks.  I am stoked.  

Also I am a woman.

Its prepaid, no surprise,  that's the beauty.   

Now the postpaid are adding block or limit, which is long over due from complains.  

johnny142

I also signed up this week! Also got tired of being slammed with $200 bills from the big 3.  

Your a smart man!

johnny142

I also signed up this week! Also got tired of being slammed with $200 bills from the big 3.  

Your a smart man!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

With prepaid, there is never a surprise bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.