cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account

Stretchy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  I am a new customer.  I created an account, chose a plan, paid for the plan and then went to the next step to transfer my phone number from Rogers.  After about a minute, I got a message saying the transfer was unsuccessful and then things went wrong.  Now, I cannot sign into the account I created as it does not recognize my login information.  I tried reseting the password, which it allowed me to do, but it still does not recognize my login.  I tried waiting for over 3 hours and this did not work.  I tried waiting for a 24 hours and this did not work.  I tried reloading the app and this did not work.  So, I have paid for a plan that I cannot access or use as I cannot sign in and complete the transfer of my phone number to that plan.   I am at a loss of what to do as I cannot find any help articles that deal with this issue.   Anyone know what to do?

8 REPLIES 8

Stretchy

Ok, it looks like an account issue.  I did try the reboot too, but still have the same issue.   Thanks for helping.

@Stretchy wrote:

Not when the Public Mobile SIM card is inserted.  It shows that I am connected to Public Mobile 5G on the screen, but I have no service, probably because I haven't been able to transfer my number over to them yet. 

@Stretchy 

Likely two issues: your account was not set up properly and the porting was not completed. 

Maybe try a simple reboot of the phone.  

If that does not work, then you will need to wait to hear back from customer service agent as mentioned in first post. 

If you need working phone service, your Roger's SIM card should still be working. 

Stretchy

Not when the Public Mobile SIM card is inserted.  It shows that I am connected to Public Mobile 5G on the screen, but I have no service, probably because I haven't been able to transfer my number over to them yet. 

@Stretchy wrote:

Hi.  I do have a physical Public Mobile SIM card.  I tried inserting it in to see if it would solve the issue, but it did not. 

@Stretchy 

Any service at all?  Are you able to sent texts or call out?  

Stretchy

Hi.  I do have a physical Public Mobile SIM card.  I tried inserting it in to see if it would solve the issue, but it did not. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Stretchy 

Did you activate a physical SIM card or eSIM?  Did you activate on website or via the app?  

If you activated a physical SiM card, try putting in your phone to see what happens.  

Stretchy

Thank you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Stretchy  Please 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1712499996610.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.