cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 5g plans

andreaearle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I'm currently under the old rewards program.  If I change my plan to the new 5g plans do I loose my old rewards and go to the new points system?  Also, if I choose a new 90 day plan how would my old rewards calculate?

Thanks,

Andrea

5 REPLIES 5

thanks for the info @computergeek541 

it's ok.  The first 90 days payment would be tough.  But after that, you get 3 rewards during that 90 days, then on the next renewal, it will be just the same Plan price - 3x rewards on Available fund

@andreaearle wrote:

I'm currently under the old rewards program.  If I change my plan to the new 5g plans do I loose my old rewards and go to the new points system?  Also, if I choose a new 90 day plan how would my old rewards calculate?

While no rewards will be lost, I've been informed that Public Mobile has changed the way the rewards are paid out for 90-day plans. I've beren advised that 90-day plan customers no longer get one lump sum 90-day reward, but rather that rewards will now be paid out in 30-day increments.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@andreaearle  You will get to keep your old rewards I just switched to new promo plan and kept mine 

Handy1_0-1685132530627.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andreaearle 

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @andreaearle   No, you won't loss your old rewards system.  Changing plan won't change rewards.  you will be on the old

Need Help? Let's chat.