Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 4g data plan.

Chrisveitch6969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_20220729-151904_Chrome.jpg

9 REPLIES 9
Moved:

Removed irrelevant message: APN settings and making a Community account are unrelated to data speeds and plan changes

@Chrisveitch6969...

looks like you only just got the new plan active today.

What @hTideGnow has suggested is accurate...it may take a day or 2 for your new plan to "kick-in". Be patient and you'll be happy with your new plan shortly.

If it's not fixed by Monday...get ahold of CSA and I know they'll help you out.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Hi @Chrisveitch6969 you just made the plan change and it could take as many as 48 hours.

if you are taking about the last screenshot, try incognito mode and login to My Accouny again

Chrisveitch6969

Look at all my post. Something is not right and there multiple people having this issue

Be advised...every time you do one of those "Speedtests"...you consume somma your data.

Hi @Chrisveitch6969 how long you made thr change?  it could take as many as 48 hours for them to make thr change.   Reboot your phone every 12 hours and test again

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

If you change your plan with 48 hours @Chrisveitch6969 apparently it can take up to 48 hours for the 4g to kick in.

Chrisveitch6969

So my new plan is the same has the old 3g plan but speeds are the exact same and to top it off when I have low service one bar it changes from lte to 4g but same speed

Chrisveitch6969

Screenshot_20220729-150801_Chrome.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.