cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 4G and 5G plans

Sammy123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I really like the new 4G and 5G plans available and I still have a 3G plan and the reason is it had US calling on it. I would switch to a newer plan but there is not one available with US calling. Yes I know there is an add on for 1000 minutes for $15 and what's left from one month will merge over to the next month. My problem with that is that it's way over kill to what i would really need , any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

1000/$15 is a good deal,, considering that it rolls over from month to month. Especially when coupled with the $15 plan.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sammy123 - what are you paying currently for your plan? Maybe the 1000 minutes for $15 is the more cost efficient route if you think 1000 minutes will last you a long time.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sammy123  Long distance add on will roll over until all used up . It’s unfortunate there are no CaN /US plans available except for Quebec. Hopefully this changes soon for the rest of us in this country 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sammy123   yes, the current plan does not have any US calling at the moment, so you will have to choose

(The only plan has US calling and US data is for Quebec subsribers only, sorry if you are not in Quebec)

But, you can still change to the new plan and get free US calling via a workaround.  Download VoIP app TextNow.  It will give you a new phone number to use on the app, you can make and receive free calls to US and Canada via the app.  Maybe that is a solution

Need Help? Let's chat.