cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Thedvrk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

 Guys I need help! I’ve been battling this for two weeks, ive tried all troubleshooting, factory resetting my phone and bought different sims how do I get them combined to one sim 

IMG_0239.png

5 REPLIES 5

Normally when the eSIM installs we just need to reboot our phone, then in cellular settings make sure that ‘Turn On This Line’ is selected & reboot your phone. (sometimes may need to reset network settings then reboot) but you went above & beyond which still didn’t activate your line on your phone!

Thedvrk

Will do! I just removed the excess esim and it’s connected to the public Mobile one and still no connection. 

@Thedvrk wrote:

Hi thank you! I have been talking to the agent as well I think I may have to get a physical sim. 

@Thedvrk , please let me know what they find out! I have eSIM on my iPhone & it sounds like you’ve done all the steps & more!

Thedvrk

Hi thank you! I have been talking to the agent as well I think I may have to get a physical sim. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Thedvrk , I have looked at both your posts & I can’t figure it out!

2 weeks is a long time for this to be going on! Have you contacted CS_Agents for help? It could be an issue on their end.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->  CS_Agent 

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.