cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network does work.

HenryNguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had issue involve in connect internet. I ‘v already pay for my plan fee last week. 
However, my phone couldn’t use internet now. 
Please find out this problem and fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support.

BEST REGARDS 

Henry 

9 REPLIES 9

@HenryNguyen wrote:

Yes, It’s still work before I pay. I ‘m old user. I run out my data last month but I already pay for this month (June) that mean I can use new data. By the way, I access your website to upgraded my plan and paid $50 for new plan but It still not working now. I felt uncomfortable in these day because network was not working. Could you resolve this problem soon, please?

@HenryNguyen 

It sounds like you were wanting to renew your plan early?

Were you able to successfully renew or reactivate your plan?

Did you contact the Moderators?

Are calls in/out working?

Are texts in/out working?

Is your data working now?

Sorry, I know a lot of questions, but was wondering if you were able to get sorted out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HenryNguyen : Can you post screenshots of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

That way we can see what you have. Then you can tell us your intentions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can logon to Self-Serve, and see which plan you have right now 

and what do you can see is the next payment date ?

and when you change for new plan do you select to do it immediately or change it on next cycle ?

i think you need to re process Change Your Plan,, but please can you check it out at 

To see your payment history:

1. Log in to Self-Serve
  2. Click on 'View Payment History' the charges you for the new plan,

more info for Change Your Plan

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.If you’re looking to apply a promotion to your plan, learn how you can do that here.Changing your plan on the next plan renewal dateWe recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Changing your plan immediatelyYou may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.
  • If your account is suspended – changing your plan is a 2-step process, so be sure to complete both steps or you may be left with partial or no service. Step 1 initiates the change, and step 2 reactivates your account via making a payment (if necessary).
    1. Make sure to review your details carefully before changing your plan - Once you click “Yes, change my plan”, all features from your current plan will be lost and the plan change will be completed, even if you do not make a payment in the second step.
    2. Top up your account with sufficient funds to reactivate your service - Since we are a prepaid service, you need to have the funds available for the plan change to fully take effect. If you only have partial funds in your account, or if you do not complete payment after changing your plan, you may be left with no or partial service. We have introduced several warnings to ensure you don’t leave the page without topping up, but figured we should mention it here as well. Note: If you have sufficient funds to cover your new plan,you won’t be taken to the payment menu.

What will happen if my payment wasn’t completed?In this scenario, your account could still move from suspend to active, re-starting your plan cycle and potentially only reactivating a portion or none of your services. If you find yourself in this situation, simply go to the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve, choose “One Time Payment”, and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored,please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team by clicking here.

HenryNguyen

Could you tell me what I need to do next and how could we tackle this issue?, please.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HenryNguyen : Just paying in money doesn't do anything until your plan renews or you buy-add-ons or you do an immediate plan change. There's no pro-rating here so the last option would lose what value you had left and start a new 30 day plan.

Remember also that this place is 30 days, not monthly.

@HenryNguyen  incoming calls and outgoing calls are working?

If you logon to Self-Serve, what is the next payment date?  I wonder if the new cycle not kicks in yet

Also, when you change to $50 plan on Self-Serve, did you select to do it immediately or change it on next cycle?  there would be  a choice for that.

HenryNguyen

Yes, It’s still work before I pay. I ‘m old user. I run out my data last month but I already pay for this month (June) that mean I can use new data. By the way, I access your website to upgraded my plan and paid $50 for new plan but It still not working now. I felt uncomfortable in these day because network was not working. Could you resolve this problem soon, please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HenryNguyen : Was it working before you paid? Is this a new activation? Do you see a data line under your My Data & Add-ons? Are you on the $15 plan? Maybe you ran out of data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

do one thing take your SIM card out and waiting for a minute and put it back and do rebooting your phone - This one is quick and simple. Make sure your phone is off before removing and reinserting its SIM card.

Remove your phone’s battery - Some phones have removable batteries. Sometimes removing and reinserting the battery can fix certain issues. Just make sure your phone is off before you do this.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visiting HERE.

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click HERE 

Changing APN Settings On Android Phones

click HERE 

make sure your DATA is on.

• Try manually selecting network settings,

if you still have the issue you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.