Customer Support Agent

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I am happy to assist you.

I will write you a private message.

Regards,

Alan_T

CS_Agent

Are your services working? The email address is just a login id. Then the 2fa will send you a text.

BrantDumais
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes i still have the account but im locked out of it due to my email being compromised so i cant log into my account

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please elaborate your request a little bit.

If you used to have PM number before, and you cancelled PM service, you cannot get that number as most likely it was already assigned to somebody else.

If you had service with other provider and you opened account with PM, you can transfer your 'old' number to PM BUT both accounts have to be active...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

We definitely need more information here. Once you give more details, hopefully we can give you the best answer instead of sending you to a CS Agent first. It's best to get an understanding first of your situation. Thanks.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you mean you currently have a number here and want to bring in a number from elsewhere?
Or that you have lost track of an old number and want it back?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BrantDumais  You need to ask support to help in that case , use this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.