cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to retrieve old phone number

Katilicious1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Moderator, 

I have point at a Coco bubble tea shop. The way they access the points was by phone number. I recently change my cell phone number. Then when I went to the Coco bubble tea shop they request I show prove of the previous number in order to update the phone number on the Coco account.  Please help,  I need a confirmation that my previous phone number belongs to me before. Your help is greatly appreciated. Ty

Previous number 905-xxx-xxxx

New number now 705-xxx-xxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

5 REPLIES 5

Katilicious1

Greatly appreciate your help. Thank you 

Katilicious1

Thank you, I'm new to here. 

Somebody should call the old number and advise them they have a ton of points to use at CoCo Bubble Tea Shop using their number. LOL 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You should probably remove your phone numbers because this is a public forum, and we are all customers like you. If you want direct help from Public Mobile you would need to send a private message to @CS_Agent .

That said, if your number is gone, it's likely gone. Not much you can do. Did you get the number originally from PM, or did you port it in from another carrier. How long have you not had that number for?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Katilicious1 

edited...sounds like a Coco problem...not a PM prob. Previous number doesn't belong to you if you changed your number.

Need Help? Let's chat.