Did you mean: 

Need to reinitiate transfer in from freedom

EileenZzzz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need the phone number I can call to restart the process @

3 REPLIES 3

EileenZzzz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I called the number but the porting team cannot proceed with my request as they don’t recognize the Public Mobile account number I provided. They said I am not a TELUS customer so they cannot help. How should I get this done?

I want to transfer from Freedom to Public mobile. I missed the SMS confirmation and now it expired. Freedom agent confirmed that freedom account is still active so I need to request transfer again.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EileenZzzz - do you have the freedom sim card? If so, insert it and see if the port approve text comes in to say YES to.

• Cell ports can take 2-3 hours. Use the previous provider's SIM card to receive the porting transfer text for approval, within 90 minutes, to port over to Public Mobile and to receive calls from until port is complete.

When the incoming calls stop on the previous provider’s SIM card and/or landline/voip account, that is a good indication the port is complete.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/transfer-your-number

If still issues, ask CSA for assistance. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EileenZzzz 

Check email icon. I will pm you the number.

Need Help? Let's chat.