Did you mean: 

Need to modify my credit card details

Shrutilekha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help my phone got disconnected 

4 REPLIES 4

@Shrutilekha wrote:

I don’t have pin

@Shrutilekha   Please login to My Account and check the plan status and make a manual payment then

Shrutilekha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t have pin

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shrutilekha 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677870295550.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shrutilekha   Login to My Account using Incognito mode

If you confirm account is suspended, click on Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make a payment manually and resume the service

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

if you see the plan is activate, then it is something else

There have been issue since Wednesday for some people with both incoming and outgoing calls. 

I suggest you to open a ticket with PM support and let them aware you are one of those, too.  Some customers got the ticket to support and got it resolved quickly

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.