cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make a payment but forced to change subscription plan

DogTribal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new payment card so I need to update my payment card to pay for my service. When I click on the "Pay now and resume services" button I am redirected to a page that wants to force me to change my subscription plan in order to make a payment. I do not want to change my subscription plan I only want to make a payment.

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I have to see that to believe that PM will force you to change plan if you want to pay the bill.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DogTribal 

log in to your account / Payments / look to the right side and click Manage Subscription / click Manage Payment Method and then you can edit and save new cc info.

unscribe.jpg

and...

hairbag1_0-1698860141623.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So that sounds like you're currently suspended. Do you see anything in the "cart"? If so then is that showing a different plan than what you think you should have? Did you reply to a text offer for a plan change?
Go to the payments screen and manage my subscription to change the card. Only attempt to change it twice per hour. Make sure the postal code matches the billing address postal code.

Adding - you can also use this link after logging in.
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DogTribal 

it shouldn't do that.  Please try using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser and try again

If still does not work,  you can try to pay using *611 with your 4 digits PIN (if you forgot it, while you are on My Account, go to Profile page and click Change PIN number there)

Last, you can submit ticket with CS_agent (sorry, tagging them won't work, you need a ticket).  Message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DogTribal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Need Help? Let's chat.