cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to delete extra email addresses

PreachJohn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to add a 2nd phone line. I enter a new email address different from my regular one for My Account to register a New Account. I tried 2 different of my other email addresses. Eversafe says 'Already Registered' and won't let me go on.
How can I delete the extra email addresses so that they are new to Eversafe. I don't know how Eversafe knows them. Or is it when I enter a different email address it's another one of Eversafe's endless malfunctions to say it's already registered when it's not? Because that's what I think is happening.

It should be enough that I am using a different address from my regular one. But no, not good enough for hellish Eversafe. Did I mention how I simply hate/dread dealing with PM's Eversafe.

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on forgot password and enter the problem email address and see if an email arrives in that inbox. If it does then do the reset and try to login and see what you get.
If you're using gmail then you can use their dot instant alias method that satisfies this place to be a unique email.
Like myemailaddress@gmail.com could use the dot alias like myemail.address@gmail.com . Don't use the plus alias method.

HI @PreachJohn 

and would the second email address ever used on a previous account and now inactive?  If it was used before, even the account is now closed, it could be still on the system.  If that is the case, you can try to submit ticket with PM and ask them to delete that email address

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You might experience caching issue at PM site.
If you Never created account with those emails there is no reason for PM to 'know' them.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PreachJohn 

If you’ve never registered that email with eversafe before that I’d assume it’s a glitch. This website has lots of cache errors so I would suggest clearing your browser cache and browser data and then opening up an incognito window to try and register the second account. 

I would also suggest downloading the app and doing the signup fully using the app to create and activate the second account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PreachJohn 

PM system can only take one email for one account.  If you have a different account, or need to activate a second line, you will need to use another email address.  Get a free email address from GMail for this purpose

Need Help? Let's chat.