cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to covert from Reward Points to Auto Pre-Authorized Payment

SridharB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All, I want to convert the reward points to Auto Pre-Authorized Payment as the rewards point allotment is not that much useful for me as compare Auto Pre-Authorized Payment. And also i want to convert existing reward points to credit. can someone help on this. Thanks SridharB

12 REPLIES 12

@SridharB wrote:

I want to switch other network after claiming this amount because of reward system and network too.

Hi @SridharB so, you are planning to move away?

login to Reward site (go to My Account, Rewards, then click login to My Rewards) and see how many points you get

then go to Rewards Catalogue and you can redeem $15 for each 15 points you have

@SridharB 

We are all members like you and we are not PM staff so no can do.

You need to collect a minimum of 15 points to covert to $15 credit.

SridharB

I want to switch other network after claiming this amount because of reward system and network too.

@SridharB wrote:

I am longtime member. 

Hi @SridharB 

even you are long time with PM, if you already moved to Public Points, there is no way to re-enter the old system.  Many asked and same answer, sorry about that

To confirm if you are on the old or new system, login to My Account, go to Rewards page, then click to go into My Rewards, if you see only points showing and not amount , then you are on the new Public Points

@SridharB You can't. You need to accrue at least 15 points before you can redeem them for an account credit. 

SridharB

how can we claim 5 reward points as credit of $5 instead of add-on at least. Thanks

HI @SridharB 

sorry, no one can join the old rewards system if you are not currently in there now.  The old rewards system is only for those who still there.  If you are with Public Points rewards, that is the only one you will get.  

SridharB

I am longtime member. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SridharB 

If you are a new member…you can’t…you are automatically enrolled in the Points system.

If you are an longtime member and voluntarily switched from the old Rewards system to the new Points system…you are out of luck. Once you switch…you can’t switch back.

SridharB

Yes I am Interested for Old rewards. can you please help to convert the same. Also convert the existing reward points 5 to $5 instead of add-on option please. Thank you

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@SridharB  Just wondering, are you aware that there is no more $2 reward for auto-pay, or are you still on the old rewards system?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Once you have at least 15 points you can sign into your account and go to the rewards section to redeem your points for an account credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.