cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change my plan to $15 plan before Jan. 5th

Ash3T
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

截屏2022-01-02 上午7.53.12.png

I really need some help. I tried self-serve to change my plan online. But above is the screenshot. And there is showing nothing that I make a change.

I know there is $15 plan, and my next bill date is Jan. 5th. Please help me to change my plan to $15/month. Not sure why this happens. Maybe because I am out off the country? It's definitely something PM should know about.

12 REPLIES 12

Ash3T

You are absolutely right. I used my cellphone to visit PM, and succesfully change my plan in no time. I have tried to change my laptop for two DAYS. And it just won't work. Thanks for your help.

Ash3T

Did what you said right away, and sent a private message. And the online agent support option getting me nowhere, I cannot find real people. I just used my phone to visit PM and I can see the plan options then. Thanks away.

By the way, in the private message, support agent asked for:

"You’ll be presented with 2 easy options to verify your identity. If you don’t have the required information for one of the two options, please let me know and we’ll find a secure alternative."

It's just make things easier by self-serve.

@Anonymous wrote:

The clue that I know when the site is in one of its moods is that the plan name doesn't show under My Plan. I log in occasionally for checking, yes, and also to just keep an eye on things...like 10 day base plans😮

Absolutely @Anonymous  re the vacant "Plan Details" under the My Plan section.

Plan Details and Change Plan functionality are clearly tied to one another

@Ash3T 

No issues for me today. Try changing rebooting and/or changing your device. Your self serve account is selfish and wants all of your device's attention focused on it. Close all other tabs or apps you have open so you only have eyes for your account and it should be more responsive to your intentions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The clue that I know when the site is in one of its moods is that the plan name doesn't show under My Plan. I log in occasionally for checking, yes, and also to just keep an eye on things...like 10 day base plans😮

Truth be told, neither do I @will13am 

The only time I log in to check the functionality of that option is when users are indicating they are having problems with it.

And although today it looks okay, it is down for me as well alot of the time that users complain that it is.

(EDIT:   When it's being 'stubborn', restarting device, clearing cache and cookies, and opening incognito tab or using a different browser does not appear to help.   What is odd, is that this seemingly affects desktop browsers more than mobile browsers, even if using the SAME browser.)

@HALIMACS , I have not come across this issue before.  But then again I rarely major plan changes, maybe a couple of times a year.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ash3T wrote:

I really need some help. I tried self-serve to change my plan online. But above is the screenshot. And there is showing nothing that I make a change.

I know there is $15 plan, and my next bill date is Jan. 5th. Please help me to change my plan to $15/month. Not sure why this happens. Maybe because I am out off the country? It's definitely something PM should know about

@Ash3T 

It really should not matter whether you are out of country or not. Incognito mode tab usually helps me with finicky websites, but in this case everything seems to be working fine for me this morning.

Log out, then try back again in 15 minutes - 1/2 hour. Probably just temporary.

@will13am 

It may appear that way, but that is the way the screen looks when it is not functioning correctly.

Strangely enough, I received the same on screen display when logging in from a laptop, however when logging in from a mobile device I'm able to view the current plan and the available plans to make changes to.

It really is YMMV;  I found that clearing cache and cookies and open incognito tabs doesn't make a difference one way or the other.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ash3T , it looks like the system has accepted a plan change on the next renewal.  I see an option to cancel the future dated plan change.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ash3T

The change plan screen has been hit or miss in the last several days. 

Some users have reported success trying different browsers on different devices.

If this is something you need sooner than later, I would make a request to the customer support agents to perform this.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact us, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.