cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change imei on account

Ashwinder1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I really have been struggling and trying everything I purchased a plan and esim and I need to change the imei on my account so that I can use my phone properly.. please help thank you

12 REPLIES 12

@Ashwinder1 All good no worries , your almost there don’t give up yet . Contact support and they will get you straightened out 

Ashwinder1

Jees I'm sorry didn't know

Ashwinder1

It won't let me this is so frustrating... would be easier just refunding them starting again holy f..

Ashwinder1

Screenshot_20231208-123820_Public Mobile.jpg

Ashwinder1

I don't know how to explain it any better than the old phone I had used to purchase the esim was not compatible but now I have a new phone that is esim compatible but I have to change my imei on my account to this new phone because the old ones done for and the esim was not compatible now it is with this phone but I don't know how to switch it to this one to this number to this imei for the esim 

@Ashwinder1  so take sim card out of old phone and just put it into new phone that’s it . If it’s eSIM you have .on the new phone download the app and go to subscriptions add on page notice shop sim . Select it and choose eSIM download and install and your done 

Handy1_0-1702052143506.png

Ashwinder1

I had another phone that I purchased the account with and now I have a new phone cause that phone went poof done for so now I would like to switch it to this phone and I already paid it

@Phil_Adelphus  LOL tks edited my post 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ashwinder1   Is this for porting your previous carrier phone number over to PM, or is it to do with the esim, just to clarify why you need to change the IMEI.

@Handy1   Hungarian?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ashwinder1  Did you port  number over using the IMEI ? Best to just use old providers account number IME I not needed . But you can use this direct link to support for help . Will also private message you the porting team number incase this is porting isssue and they can re trigger port request for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.