cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Purchase additional 15 day 3GB US bundle

BaileyKimmel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent , I ran out of data on my 15 day 3GB US Roaming Add-On. The add-on expires in 10 days. I need to purchase a additional 3GB add on for the remainder of my trip in the USA. Can you please help me purchase a additional 3GB add-on. I really need assistance before 10am PT tomorrow (June 20th), or else I will be lost and without Wifi.

thank you for your help in this,

bailey 

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BaileyKimmel  To re buy the very same US roaming add on . Without waiting 24 hours after the first one ends you need supports help to apply it back to back with out the delay . But if you choose a different US roaming add on then the first one it will apply right away with no help from support needed 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

BaileyKimmel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Softech,

I attempted to create a ticket, but was receiving a 404. I was then directed to send a private message, but mistakenly created a post. I just send a PM now thanks to your reply. Still awaiting a response however.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BaileyKimmel wrote:

Hi @CS_Agent , I ran out of data on my 15 day 3GB US Roaming Add-On. The add-on expires in 10 days. I need to purchase a additional 3GB add on for the remainder of my trip in the USA. Can you please help me purchase a additional 3GB add-on. I really need assistance before 10am PT tomorrow (June 20th), or else I will be lost and without Wifi.

thank you for your help in this,

bailey 

@BaileyKimmel   we are just customers here and try to help

you want to rebuy the same bundle addon?  if so, you will need to open ticket with support and have them to help.  Please message them. here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.