cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Add Device to Blacklist

Bead54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My son lost his phone and we aren't able to locate it. I have the IMEI number and would like to get it added to the blacklist. How can this be done. I swapped out SIM cards so don't want to suspend service.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Removed by user

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bead54 wrote:

Hi,

My son lost his phone and we aren't able to locate it. I have the IMEI number and would like to get it added to the blacklist. How can this be done. I swapped out SIM cards so don't want to suspend service.

Thanks

@Bead54  - Customer Support Agents (CSA) methods of contact can be found the the Help Articles, here, for future reference:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Do you have a screen lock on the device (EDIT: with a message "If found...")?

Hopefully some good samaritan finds this and helps to find you/your son.

Bead54

Thx OPX. Msg sent.

Bead54

iPhone. It's locked. Just can't find it. Unfortunately the Public Mobile site isn't very straight forward about how to talk to a CSA to ask about adding to blacklist.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

From what I know, you would have to get in touch with mobile service provider. If that was PM, send private message to CSA.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bead54   What kind of phone is that?  Can you lock it, remote wipe or so with Apple, Google or Samsung's service?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bead54 

You can send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can add the IMEI to the Canada-wide blacklist.

Need Help? Let's chat.