cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the history calls or history payments.

littlegirl85rj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi,
I need to gwt access to my historic calls ou historic payments of 2015, but I don't have access anymore to my account. I sent an email on 2016 but I never got a anwser. How can I do to have this documents? I need expert assistence. @Shazia_K @Mary_M
Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K that's what I figured, but thank you for confirming.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @srlawren

Thank you for your concern, 

@littlegirl85rj, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to access to call logs that far behind.

We offer a prepaid service only, once an account is deactivated there is no self-serve account related to it and we have access to only 90 days behind. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K can you please help @littlegirl85rj with how to request a historical statement/history info? Thank you!  (EDIT: or whether it's even possible, given the time period in question is 2015 and also she is no longer a customer)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

littlegirl85rj
I'm not a cusyomer anymore, I'm with virgin. 😕 I dont have access anymore to my account.

Only the last 90 days is available; you can find that in your account under the Plan and Add-ons tab.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

You already tagged a mod so either wait for their response or you can send them a private mail as @CalvinW mentionned. 

Here is a great post on how to send a private mail by the awesome @Luddite

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@littlegirl85rj Here's a link on how to do so:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

They will be able to get back to you tomorrow morning. Hope you get everything you need soon!

littlegirl85rj
How can I do to send a pvt message here? I'm kind of lost. Thanks.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@littlegirl85rj Send them a private message with your information to get a head start. They will get back to you tomorrow morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.