cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my account number

Javedraza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my user ID and password, I just need my account number of my public mobile 

please help me 

6 REPLIES 6

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Javedraza wrote:

I lost my user ID and password, I just need my account number of my public mobile 

please help me 

Hi @Javedraza as already mentioned above by @hairbag1 , you can also find your account number in the welcome letter Public Mobile had sent you.

welcome email -1.png

I hope this helps.

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Javedraza 

Your user ID is the e-mail address used to activate the account.   If you have many e-mail accounts, I'd recommend doing a quick search of your top used e-mail services - just search "public mobile".   When you get a hit from the one used for activation - you're half way there.

Once you enter that e-mail address, and if you forgot the password, use the "Forgot Password" option and you'll be sent a link to change the password to the registered e-mail address.

@419mainstreet wrote:

If you forgot or want to modify your Self Serve email, you will need to contact a Moderator.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX187qDwvo3J6g-40N74eUTzZb15Wp78UcYZGvg6MHn1a...

OP needs their info in order to use the link you've provided.  😷

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you forgot or want to modify your Self Serve email, you will need to contact a Moderator.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX187qDwvo3J6g-40N74eUTzZb15Wp78UcYZGvg6MHn1a...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Javedraza wrote:

please help me 

Did you write that info down when you first activated and store it somewhere ? (Good idea to keep that info written down )

Did you happen to save the Welcome to Public Mobile email ?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.