cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more data

dan642
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got sent a text offer for 15gb of data for $40. Need to start it right now and it says it will start at next billing cycle. Need it now.

Also thanks for the most painful process I've ever seen to get support 💯

9 REPLIES 9

@dust2dust wrote:

Click the orange (yellow?) arrows far right or far bottom to flip through the different plans.

on the far right for desktop mode, or at the bottom for mobile mode

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

Update: cool, I think you found it  🙂

dan642

Ah! Found it hahaha thanks guys.

dan642

Yeah under 4g speeds the only option is 5gb so 1/3 of the way there. No offer of 15gb listed

Click the orange (yellow?) arrows far right or far bottom to flip through the different plans.

dan642

I see a $40 5gb plan that's as close as it gets.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How's Mars looking these days? 🙂 Click on the 4G button up top to see the list of 4G plans.

dan642

Ok I don't know if I'm on like Mars right now or what but the accounts page has just no options at all. I can click change my account and it gives me the options of a $25 or $35 plan. That is it. There is no cancel plan option, no 15 gb plan, nothing

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and go to plan & add-ons and then change plan and then select the 4G ones and then click the little orange (yellow?) arrow on the right or bottom and select the one that says 15gb and then select change plan now. Be aware that changing plans now starts a new 30 days now. There is no pro-rating of the previous plan cost and all features reset. It's usually suggested to change plan at renewal.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dan642   If you need to start it now, login to My Account ,click on the Plan & Add-on page, first click to Cancel the scheduled plan change.

Then go back and pick the new $40 - 15GB plan, click Change plan now

Please note that PM will charge you full plan amount now and start the new plan now, unused days on the old plan (current cycle) will be forfeited

Need Help? Let's chat.