cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more data

AS1236
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve recently gone over my data, I added more to my account paid $30 and nothing happened. Anyone have the same issue? Also when does the data reset? First of every month? 

4 REPLIES 4

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@AS1236 Plans don't renew on a specific day of the month like they do with post-paid carriers. At PM they renew every 30 or 90 days, depending on the plan length you chose. Just be aware that the date is always advancing by a day (on 31 day months) or more (leap year Feb 29th).

As @SD08 already mentioned, you can find this information by logging into the self-serve. You'll see Payment Due Date in the box at the top. If you're on AutoPay, your plan will renew automatically, and it's that night (after midnight usually) that your new data bucket activates.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AS1236 wrote:

I’ve recently gone over my data, I added more to my account paid $30 and nothing happened. Anyone have the same issue? Also when does the data reset? First of every month? 

Try restarting your phone. That worked for me.

Your plan data resets at your renewal...which of course varies. The add-on stays on until consumed.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AS1236 wrote:

Purchase add-on is 2 steps process.

The first step is add the fund.  Your available fund should has $30 now.  If yes, do the second step to purchase the add-on again.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you're buying the $30 data add-on, it's a two step process where the first time you make the purchase, it simply adds the necessary funds to your account from the credit card. The second time you go through the process, it will actually use the funds to buy the add-on for you.

Data resets on your plan renewal date, as listed on your rewards page in your self-serve account.

If you are close to your renewal date, you may find it's more economical to ask the moderators to renew your plan early instead of buying the data add-on.  In that case, you should contact them by private message.  If you are not close to your renewal date, you may want to consider upgrading your plan to include a more appropriate data bucket for your usage pattern.

Need Help? Let's chat.