cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need link to customer service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please someone give me a direct link to customer service.

16 REPLIES 16

@Anonymous - the solution is best picked to match the first response to who answered the original question asked. Even if messaging CSA doesn't help you (which I hope eventually it will!), the question was asking for a link to customer service, so best to select @Handy1 's very first post in this thread as that answered the question asked.

One of reasons for this is, when others search the community and ask the same question as you did, they will see the answer right below your original post.

@Anonymous  Idk I’m just trying to help give you some insight as to why it was removed . Bigger problems  did you not get a hold of support to help fix your situation 

Anonymous
Not applicable

But that’s what worked for me- Anyways, I have bigger problems then to worry about it. 

@Anonymous  Most likely because it was the wrong solution . Your original questions was for needing the link to support , can someone please give the direct link . It was provided by several members . Choose one with the link and it should be seen as the correct solution for others reading these posts on “how to submit a ticket “

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why did an oracle remove the solution I gave you?

I sent you a private message to test @Anonymous did you get it? Can you respond to it?

@Anonymous log out of your tab or browser, and try opening another browser or open a tab in incognito mode to go to your INBOX. Do you still get the message then?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that gets me to the message part - but again when I try to sent a red banner states invalid html in body - I have removed all text formatting etc but it won't sent. I even tried to sent  simply " please help" and again it won't sent. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Takes me to Private message but when I try to send it states invalid html.

@Anonymous - you don't need a link. You should be able to find and know how to do this yourself.

1. Go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are.
  2. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.
  3. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

@Anonymous  it works for me , okay try this one then 

send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

@Anonymous  

try this

go back to private message agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Type again with what you want to ask

if error again, then  copy all with what you typed , delete them all

then right click and select Paste as text, then Send and it will work

Anonymous
Not applicable

Takes me to Private message but when I try to send it states invalid html.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Send your private message quickly as customer support closes within the hour until tomorrow morning. (Hours 6am eastern to 10pm eastern/7 days a week). But we can probably help you if it's not an account credit or back end issue.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous 

here is the direct link:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

but maybe you can share your problems and Community cam have faster answers for you??

sfy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What's the problem? Perhaps we can help while you await response from the CSAs. 

To contact them and obtain a support ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; to see private messages click your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket via SIMon just send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  Here it is 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.