cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for wrong PIN number to add an us roaming add on

Chrisevans585
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

as it says on the title, I’ve entered all possible PIN numbers to my account to add a us roaming add on. 

Im not sure if I forgot it or there’s been a system problem. I haven’t had to use the pin because it does not require one to add a voucher payment. 

Please help. Should I post my phone number here?

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Chrisevans585
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow. Thanks for the quick reply. Ur a lifesaver. Found it!! Lucky enough still in the texts

sorry. New here. If I need to contact a moderator. Who is the best to get a hold of?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chrisevans585 wrote:

Hi there

as it says on the title, I’ve entered all possible PIN numbers to my account to add a us roaming add on. 

Im not sure if I forgot it or there’s been a system problem. I haven’t had to use the pin because it does not require one to add a voucher payment. 

Please help. Should I post my phone number here?

thanks 

If you did not delete any PM text message, you should received 2 text message from 611 about you PIN.  The first text message is a random generated PIN by PM.  The second text message is the PIN you entered during activation.

Don't post your phone number on this forum if your don't want to get any spam call as anyone can access this forum.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisevans585 hi no never post personal info here it is a public forum did you dial *611 to buy your add on?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chrisevans585, if you use the self serve to do account activities you don't need the PIN code.  If you have forgotten it, look back at your SMS messages from Public Mobile.  They send the PIN code you selected during initial activation in a SMS message.  Note also, do not post personal information in the public forum.  If you interact with the moderator team via private message, you can post personal account information there.

Need Help? Let's chat.