cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help, When Agent available

Kel708
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before purchasing, Online said my phone is  capable with ESim. Now it says not working. But I do have Public SIM card with me.

Is there any way to activate

I did not receive any email like congratulations or welcome to public mobile. I only got email from them

Thank you for purchasing

There was NO QR code in email. Nothing works. How long CS Agent reply ?

6 REPLIES 6

Kel708

Try ticket to them(someone below replied). I submitted ticket today and they said me to call my bank to cancel transaction. 

Screenshot_20240504_180815_Samsung Internet.jpg

Skulferst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having a similar issue but with an actual sim. Got to the activation part tried to activate and transfer number and got an error message saying activate not successful contact us. I have tried sending private message and nothing. Can't submit a ticket through the chat as when I hit log on it takes me to a blank screen. This lack of service is proving frustrating. Like you took my money no problem but I can't actually use your service.

Kel708

Thank you, I submitted ticket. Hope they reply me soon. This is so frustrating. 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kel708 - I see. Please contact CS_Agent for further investigation:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

fixin1_0-1714838531188.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Kel708

Activation does not work. ESim does not work neither. But I do have actual Sim card and this also does not work.  It only says contact us. And nobody reply in public mobile. 

There are no such activation process happened. I can't log in my account neither. It says Activate today. And it does not work.

It's very frustrating and depressing that I paid last night and I have to wait 3 days to 10 days to talk with Agent via chat. But thanks for clear.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kel708 - Once you port your phone number / finish activating, you should receive it.

But if you have an old Public Mobile SIM card, it won't work.

You can wait 3-10 business days for the SIM card to ship from Public Mobile, or buy one from corporate TELUS / Koodo / Mobile Klinik stores.

Also they are on amazon for $5.

Please contact CS_Agent to see if you will need eSIM or physical SIM since the system cannot seem to work it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.