cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help ASAP! Tried to message Support No respon!

syantixmanjah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today I accidentally change my number, I have message Moderator team since that happened until now still no response!

I need help URGENT IMMEDIATELY because this is before 24H left. Tried searching the contact support to call, but PM don't have any. Tried going LD they can't help unless contact support. Very frustrating today. Please help and respond my private message.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

syantixmanjah

The support very very slow respond.

syantixmanjah

I think PM not concern about customers. 🙂

simba1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good luck, I've been waiting 6 days for help. All I got was a request for more info. I sent another emailing asking to cancel and haven't even received an email about that. I'm not sure if my phone is locked or not. They should at least have an easy cancel if they don't have enough staff to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmatassa, It was confirmed by a senior moderator a couple of weeks ago that sending multiple private message DOES NOT bump you to the bottom of the queue.  It just gives the moderators more messages to go through.

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How did you change your number?

You just have to wait for the moderators to answer.  Don't send them another message as you will go back down to the bottom of the queue.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@syantixmanjah Oh no. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do besides waiting for mods to reply. They should still be around until 9:00PM EST, so hopefully they get back to you asap. 

@CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.