cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need PUK

patrcha1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @ Moderator_Team1 @ Moderator 

Need PUK for my other Phone as I am locked out.

Please let me know the process to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

edited by computergeek541: removed taggoing of incorrect members (none of the tagged usernames are moderators, customer support agent, nor are they anyone who works at Public Mobile)

12 REPLIES 12

@larry1442 

what was the exact error message? Depends on the message, you have to ask the PUK code from different places

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 
      call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864 for a master unlock code.
      The only info you will need to provide is the IMEI and where the phone was purchased

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM  Card, SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"
         open message support here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
          or use this direct link to open Chatbot ticket:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6
            **Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you 
there.

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN" or "SIM ME lock code NP" or "SIM not Supported" or on an iPhone's About->Carrier Lock showing "SIM locked"
          You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier help unlocking it.
           (Sorry, for this particular issue, PM support would not be able to help) 

@larry1442  you can use the link at the bottom of page in my first reply to submit ticket with support to get sim puk 

larry1442

Need PUK code.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@patrcha1 

What is the actual message your phone indicated?

Is your phone a newly purchased phone? Your phone could also be carrier locked or Blacklisted (lost or stolen) phone.

@patrcha1 wrote:

Am getting 404 error

@patrcha1  if you need a sim card PUK and you need support here, and have the 404 error, please message them here instead:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@patrcha1 , I was just worried you might message the wrong person & provide personal info! 🙂

patrcha1

Thanks 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@patrcha1 , the people you tagged don’t work for Public Mobile! Sorry. The only way to contact a CS_Agent (Customer Support Agent) is to send them a private message. They can not be reached through these post on this Community public/open forum!

We are all Customers here that help each other when we are able to but we do not work for Public Mobile!”

patrcha1

Am getting 404 error

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@patrcha1 

Click here for chat.

Type "Need PUK"

Follow chatbot's results.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@patrcha1 

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 
      call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864 for a master unlock code.
      The only info you will need to provide is the IMEI and where the phone was purchased|

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM  Card, SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"
         open a ticket with PM Support using this direct link:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6
           **Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there.

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN" or "SIM ME lock code NP" or "SIM not Supported" or  on an iPhone's About->Carrier Lock showing "SIM locked"
          You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code.
           (PM would not be able to help with this) 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@patrcha1please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.