cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Invoice with tax showing for Work Expenses

cStatix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

I LOVE your service/plans - very affordable and the LTE never gives out in the GTA. 

I need an invoice for work to claim my last payment as it includes tax but doesnt show tax in the payment history.

Can someone PLEASE help? 🙂

20 REPLIES 20

You would need to contact a moderator.

Use this linkL https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@runov_artem wrote:

Hello.

I have the same problem and need a copy of an invoice. Moderation team please contact me and send the documents.

Thanks. 

@runov_artem  You have to make a request by clicking here  

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

runov_artem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.

I have the same problem and need a copy of an invoice. Moderation team please contact me and send the documents.

Thanks. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @MK78 cStatix

Thank you for sharing on our community!

Currently, the only way to receive a copy of an invoice (including post-tax amount) would be to request it with us! Feel free to send us a message, we can certainly help you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

MK78
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've also been looking in MyAccount for an invoice... Only thing i can see is payment history but it lists nothing like taxes, etc, just charges debited from my credit card.

There has to be a way (other than bothering mods every 3 months) to get PDF invoice emailed every month.

@stonechucker wrote:

If you paid via credit card, can you not submit a blacked out copy of your bill, showing the taxes in amount?

Of course, if you're using vouchers to pay that wouldn't work, however the vouchers are sold tax included, you could submit those receipts going forward.

@stonechucker payment type (in that case credit card or save receipt from store) is required, but certain claims can't use just this (eg a Realtor needs an actual invoice not just credit card receipt)

@Watoko wrote:

Is the tax credit actually so much that it outweighs the savings from PM compared to the price you would have paid at the big 3? I don't know too much about taxes, but if that is the case I find that rather interesting.

@Watoko depends on what industry but yes it can be significant.

You can write off up to 100% of the cost + claim an HST input credit

So as other poster mentioned paying Rogers an extra $10/$20 per month doesn't cost the person anything out of pocket (that extra $10/$20 is less money paid to taxes at end of year)

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Youre welcome @Watoko,  I guess I have been around for a long time. 😄

I was there when the very first time the topic was discussed and we got this instruction to send webmail by the mods last year.  Since then we got a number of people to get their invoices via this route.  Cheers. 

srlawren

@Watoko you've misunderstood.  @cStatix needs to get reimbursed for the full amount including the taxes, but his company won't do it without a receipt showing the full amount including taxes. So it's not a matter of @cStatix missing out on the tax amount, he or she would be missing out on the full amount.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for confirming @imm1304, did not know that! Was under the impression that they didn't but you know more 😉 I suppose they have to, because it's a legal requirement technically.

If you paid via credit card, can you not submit a blacked out copy of your bill, showing the taxes in amount?

Of course, if you're using vouchers to pay that wouldn't work, however the vouchers are sold tax included, you could submit those receipts going forward.

imm1304

Hey @cStatix,

Several people sucxessfully got the proper invoices from public mobile by sending a webmail via the "Contact Us" link under "Get Help"  Thats the standard way to request invoices.  

Since you already sent a private message, Shazia may very well just submit this request on your behalf.  Dont worry, you will get the invoices you need.  

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is the tax credit actually so much that it outweighs the savings from PM compared to the price you would have paid at the big 3? I don't know too much about taxes, but if that is the case I find that rather interesting.

cStatix

Thanks! I messeged Shazia, hopefully she can help!

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I believe you will get help from our awesome moderators. Good luck.

cStatix

Thanks guys!

This is a big slip up on their part.

They  have the best rates around for LTE nation-wide, but without an invoice I wont get paid this time. IF I dont get paid, im switching carriers, no matter how much extra it costs. I was trying to save my company money but they are more then happy to pay more to Bell or Rogers.

Ill try contacting a mod first, as I LOVE public mobile and have already referred 2 people and want to keep doing so. 

Cheers

@cStatix  unfortunatelky again, i should have clarified, i dont think theyre able to provide .pdf.

But i've tagged a moderators @Shazia_K here.  Hopfeully she can provide some clarity for you.

If you have a sec, you can also send them a private message with your details and question.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

cStatix

Hello - Thanks for the quick reply!

If i wanted to go the PDF option from a moderator, how do I get in contact with one? Is there a way to tag them to this thread? Im new here and currently at work I cant spend too much time on here, lol.

They wont claim my bill (which is $200+) without the tax portion Smiley Mad

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@cStatix  Unfortunately there is not way on self serve to get what you are looking for.  I know many people have needed .pdfs or something to provide their employer for reimbursement.

Your only hope if contacting the moderators to see if they can provide it, but im not sure they can.

Or else maybe submit your visa bill with your PM my account page?

Need Help? Let's chat.