cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help!

MelissaD19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up my phone 2 nights ago.. and still I am unable to make outgoing calls or anything at all. Please help! 

8 REPLIES 8

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you have another phone you can try your sim card in? 

horemansus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Details needed.

What does it say when logging into your PM account? Your account status should say ACTIVE 

IF SO then....

What phone?

Checked the apn settings?

MelissaD19

I have tried almost everything to try get my phone working. Hope they can resolve this issue soon.

LEGO

@MelissaD19 While waiting for support, try to reboot your phone, see if it helps.

MelissaD19

Yes I have topped up successfully the funds I had for my account have been taken for my plan but still I cannot do anything at the moment. I thought I had to wait for a few hours. Its been 2 days and nothing yet. I have contacted them so hopefully it can be resolved soon. 

Thanks 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MelissaD19, what's the status of your account?  Is it suspended?  If you topped up successfully, do you see funds in your account?  If you were successful in putting funds in your account, you should be able to restore a suspended account to active status.  These are a few things you can research while waiting for moderators to get back to you.

LEGO

@MelissaD19 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MelissaD19 private message to MOD_Team, there will take care off you tomorrow, there all gone for now

Need Help? Let's chat.