cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 'Contact' Android APP suggestion

cory_c
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello PM Community
I'm now using a hand-me-down Samsung phone which was purchased in 2018. The only APP I'm not pleased with is the 'contact' app because it does not allow me to enter a home/business address. My old window phone does and even allows me to add notes. I've called Samsung but all they could tell me is that my phone model does not allow for this extra information. Any suggestions?....Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

cory_c

Hello everyone. I'm closing this thread as via FB I found a wiz tech person who was able to unlock my phone within half an hour.

cory_c

You're correct. It looks like I have several updates. And thanks for pointing out Galaxy Store. The app was not apparent on the phone but came up during a search. If all else fails I'll just place addresses in the 'notes' section.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

And you've done all the available OS updates. Play store updates. Galaxy store updates. What were those OS and Experience versions?

cory_c

J2Pro 'Contact' version 3.4.09.4

cory_c

J2Pro. And yes, I have tried everything I could to add a physical address. Samsung informed me that it's not possible with my phone. I'm wondering if I can use another app. Posted this on PM to see if there's a suitable APP I can use.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cory_c 

what model is your Samsung 2018 phone?

did you try Google Contacts?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What OS and Samsung Experience version is the phone on? Or I guess even the Contacts version.

I can add multiple addresses and types in A8 and Samsung Experience 9 Contacts 3.8.27.5.

Adding - my newer phone says OneUI

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@cory_c  yes get a new phone 😀

Need Help? Let's chat.