cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Admin to process vouchers -- unable to get into My Account -- Access Suspended Months Ago

spevpro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, xxxxxxxxx here. 

I purchased $200 worth of PM vouchers tonight, and I need someone to enter them into my account and restore my service. 

The numbers are:

$20

$45

$45

$45

$45

[Voucher numbers were removed by popping for security reason as anyone on Internet can read this post ]

I think my plan was around $120 or $140. I ran out of data during the last 3-month period, so I would like to raise that from my current 6G to 10G, and I heard there was a deal for the increase. Regardless, I need 10G now. I want to add the remaining amount as credit for future use. 

All of this truly undesirable and ridiculous process, including being denied access to My Account, is entirely due 

to Public Mobile playing by internal, damaging, and poor customer service and standard business practices I have never witnessed in my lifetime, other than from those whose MO  is actually to screw the client.  

5 REPLIES 5

Shinigami
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@spevpro please remove your vouchers code here, the best way is dial 611 and enter from your phone this is not CS_agent support here we are only like you an customer here and trying to help out each other. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@spevpro Ummm @BKNS27 @is right follow his steps but add *then 611 (*611) also @spevpro @to the right and u see your name there is an arrow also shows the time when you made your post click that arrow and edit your post to remove your voucher numbers please 

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman , @popping , @computergeek541 

Cann any one of you please help this user by removing the voucher codes from their post?

The longer the codes stay visible, the more likely they are going to lose their money. 

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@spevpro or any Oracles reading this, @Dunkman , @popping , @computergeek541 .

Please edit your post and REMOVE the voucher codes that you have listed. If you leave them up on a public forum like this, someone will take advantage of the situation and apply the codes to their account and profit at your expense. 

Please don't lose any more money by leaving the voucher codes visible on your post.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR VOUCHER CODES

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@spevpro 

This is a public forum and suggests you remove your voucher numbers if you still want them by clicking on the upside down V in the circle top right.

The easiest way to enter the vouchers is dial 611 and enter them in.

If your account is suspended for more than 90 days then your account is closed, SIM is dead and number is lost.

Need Help? Let's chat.