cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SIM message, account not working,

Kibi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I ordered a sim and set up a new account.  I received the sim, and placed in phone.  Not getting any service...NO SIM.  Phone is unlocked and works with Public Mobile, as I have another account as well.

Its been almost 10 days, need assistance asap.

Thank you,

xxxx@gmail.com

8 REPLIES 8

@Kibi You have an active account and phone that is working? I'm confused now as to what your problem is currently.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kibi

Hi,

I never received a replacement sim, its been over 2 weeks since I have activated the account.  

My phone is not a problem, since it works with Public Mobile, as I have another account with them.

My account is paid, since Public Mobile has my cc info and I am on auto pay...

Unreal...community is very helpful and stuff...but this is not for me.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kibi thanks for the update.  Please let us know how it goes when you get your replacement sim!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Kibi

I have tried the sim in several different phones I have (Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6P, IPhone 6).

Also, I have another Public Mobile account and so I used the sim from that account and it works in all the phones.

I believe the problem is with this particular sim...its dead.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kibi please verify compatibility using https://willmyphonework.net/.  If you're not sure, list the brand and model here and we can help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Kibi

You're describing a carrier-locked phone, not an unlocked one.

Can you test if it works with SIM cards from two different networks?  If it is an unlocked phone then it should work with both.

Or you're describing a phone which doesn't have compatible hardware.

What is the phone brand/model?

Kibi

Thanks for your assistance.

Kibi

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kibi, please contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

Edit:  I redacted your email address.  Please do not post personal information on the public forum. 

Need Help? Let's chat.