cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW ACCOUT

JoeBlow77050
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was referred here by Sales Support guy, Walter.

My name is Tom xxxx, my email is:xxxxxxxxxxxx

I signed up yesterday, just before my son sent me a referral code: Jxxxx.  I didn't want to wait to take up your offer!

Now I want to take advantage of the referral because he referred me and I didn't know about the referral code until he sent it to me.

I already paid with my credit card ending in 'xxxx', yesterday.

Thank you in advance.

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JoeBlow77050 , I tried to post how to send a private message to CS_Agent but it keeps getting removed! Sorry! Use the link that @Hollister provided.

JoeBlow77050

I cant remove anything from my post! can someone do it?

Please. I thought i was in private messaging.

JoeBlow77050

Hi: I signed up and paid yesteday, and am waiting for my sim card to arrive.  I pulled the switch early before my son, who is a Public Mobile user sent me his referral code.

My phone number is

Tom xxxxx

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JoeBlow77050 , you’re posting this on a public/open forum. For your own privacy & security please don’t post your private information here! Please remove your name, email address & referral code from your post!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @JoeBlow77050 give us more info.  Did you just join lately?? you tried Reset Password?  And your service is working?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JoeBlow77050 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.