cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My visa withdrawal went to Koodos not Public Mobile

Jack8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My visa automatic withdrawal went to Koodos not Public Mobile.  How do I fix this?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jack8 wrote:

Thank you for your prompt reply.  It was my first payment.  My first charge on the same day went to Public Mobile and the second charge went to Koodo.  I just wanted to clarify that my account wasn't compromised and that I wasn't paying for someone else's auto payments.

@Jack8 

your welcome,

enjoy your service...

Jack8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your prompt reply.  It was my first payment.  My first charge on the same day went to Public Mobile and the second charge went to Koodo.  I just wanted to clarify that my account wasn't compromised and that I wasn't paying for someone else's auto payments.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jack8   No worry.. Telus owns both Koodo and PM and it is one big family.  

This started happening last month, i think.  I guess we will see it more often, or a norm soon

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In the end, it's all the same these days, as others have said, it's nothing more than a glitch in name only, it's all the same system/company/provider.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jack8 wrote:

My visa automatic withdrawal went to Koodos not Public Mobile.  How do I fix this?

@Jack8   Yes that sometimes seems to happen, especially if you've recently transferred or activated.  However, not to worry as both PM and Koodo are owned by Telus so it won't affect your services.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jack8 

not to worry is normal sometime the system go to Koodo...

Need Help? Let's chat.