cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My upcoming subscription change never happened?

brbsharon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I do not understand how to contact a real person and do not understand the point of this but.. I recently changed my subscription plan and it was supposed to automatically switch on April 8 from $65 to $40. However, I just checked my account and it still thinks I'm on the same plan and still shows me 'Upcoming Subscription' even though the date has passed. I was charged $65 again so I'd like to speak to someone and have my plan changed asap and get the money back since I've been waiting for the $40 plan..

2 REPLIES 2

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No live support at PM.

If you did schedule plan change on next renewal it SHOULD occur.

If it did not, open a ticket and demand (in polite way) your desired plan and refund of difference.

Ideally you should have screenprints of requested plan change. If not, you know, it becomes your word against PM system.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@brbsharon  be best if you have screen shots of the upcoming plan change . But you shouldn’t have to take such steps for proof . But here’s how to contact support 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.