cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My subscription cancelled / missing rewards

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

My plan auto renewed on the 12th, but when I login to my account today it says I'm not subscribed anymore. I'm not planning to change it until closer to my renewal date because I want to see if it corrects itself. I'm assuming it's just another glitch, but I'm curious if anyone else has seen this?

Also I received some community rewards a couple days before my renewal, but the credit wasn't factored into my renewal and now it's just gone, not even in my payment history. Has anyone received community rewards this month yet?

1000006214.png

6 REPLIES 6

Good call, *611 confirmed my auto payment is set. Must be an app/cache issue.

And to your other point, I wouldn't leave the subscription off if I was getting close to my next renewal, just for a while to see if it corrects itself. I have until Nov 11.

If you have enough balance to renew then leaving it off would mean not getting the $2 autopay reward (assuming you're on dollar rewards) but the account would renew.

Adding - for your accounts that you know of, dial the toll free and enter their numbers and it will tell you the next automatic payment date. Or not. That would tell you if autopay is on. They might call you wondering what the 611 text is 🙂

@dust2dust I'll turn it back on if needed, but I want to test this to see if it resolves itself by next renewal. I was just curious if others had this issue, because I was worried about my parents, inlaws etc that won't know what to do. Sounds like it's just me though, which is good. I'll try clearing cache etc as suggested.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Hmm, I see Sep 13 but not anything else. Does anyone recall when the Oct was deposited?

I had something like that on one of my accounts not too long ago. Autopay was off. What? Turned it back on. Ok. Odd.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DennyCrane 

my regular plan renewed overnight and all seems to be as expected. Still Subscribed. Try logging out...then back in again. Worst case scenario...ask CSA for the help.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I would have to say it's a glitch. I just looked at mine and seems to be normal. However the community rewards hasn't come yet so... that's the only thing I'm missing but all other rewards seem to be there. Maybe clear the app cache and try again?

Need Help? Let's chat.