cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sons account

Leanne_Cooke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to access my sons account , I have been unable to due to password error 

I would like to access his account and reactivate this account with same phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx @xxxxxxxxxx

my account is under xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergek541: account and contact information removed

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Leanne_Cooke 

As noted by @RosieR, reset the password on the SIMon chat 💬 and ask to contact the moderator so they can look into your son’s account. It might be older than 90 days as per @darlicious comment.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Leanne_Cooke wrote:

I am trying to access my sons account , I have been unable to due to password error 

I would like to access his account and reactivate this account with same phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx @xxxxxxxxxx

my account is under xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergek541: account and contact information removed

Hi @Leanne_Cooke first of all, please never post personal information in the forums as these are public forums.  everyone can see your post.  But not to worry as our oracle computergeek541 already edited your post.

How long has your son's account been suspended?  I'm asking because after 90 days, your son's account would be closed and his number gone.

As already suggested above, trying Forgot Password as shown below

RosieR_0-1604529460671.png

You will need the email you used to set up his account, answer to the security question, and you will get an email to confirm your request of change.

Please keep us updated.  thanks in advance

RosieR

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Leanne_Cooke 

Has your sons account been inactive for 90 days or more? If so its been deactivated and unrecoverable.

If it has been 89 days or less then you can make a payment and reactivate the account. If you cannot remember the password or security question you will have to contact the moderators. You can do this by creating a support ticket via simon by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type password reset and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

You may have to send a private message instead and/or verify the account by giving verification identifiers. Use the following as a guide to that process....

Use the link supplied at the bottom of this post and the instructions to send a private message and include a detailed message explaining the issue. Then add the following.....

1. Full name and address /or province and postal code on your account.
  2. Email, pin # and phone #. 

If you don't remember your pin # include at least 3 of the following:

1. Last payment, amount, date, type and last 4 digits.
  2. Alternate phone # if any.
  3. Date of birth.(n/a on new accounts)
  4. Plan amount, recent changes, any add ons on account.
  5. Security question and answer. 
  6. Frequently called/texted numbers.
  7. Activation date.
  8. Last 4 digits of your sim card.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Wait times average 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour or less. Ask for a review link if you would like to rate the customer service you have recieved. 

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try fogot password with all the possible email addresses you might have used?

If still failed, you will need to contact Mod

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

A couple ways to reactivate:

1. buy vouchers online or in many stores and use the 611 service or 18554public to redeem

2. use the Instant Top-up method in a few stores

Do you have access to that email inbox? The password reset would go there.

I would highly recommend changing your username if that's your real name.

Need Help? Let's chat.