cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My referrals data add-on 5GB

nomnom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just received this referral add-ons. Even the data is useless to me because I have a lot of data already but I'm curious. Where does it come from? I had 2 referrals

1000009093.png

10 REPLIES 10

@h3adgskt wrote:

I’m following this thread as I also just received a 5GB bonus for my referral (and not the reward point as advertised by PM). 

Is the bonus added each month my referral is a customer? Is it a permanent thing? So many questions… 😂

@h3adgskt 

You should still receive 1 point/30 days as long as friend stays with PM, but you will not see it until your next payment date.  Unfortunately, there is no way to track referrals with the new points system.  In the old legacy rewards, you can see a list of phone numbers (last 4 digits) of all friend referrals. 

I just checked one of my accounts which is on the points system.  It happen to get one new referral recently.  I also see this 5GB data add on.  

Potential glitch?  I doubt that it will be a monthly reoccurring data add on.  Just a one time.  I know that there was a "contest" for points customers for a new iphone 15 for any new referral recently.  No mention about special friend data add on.  

I will update this thread once I find out more from the oracle side.  

h3adgskt

I’m following this thread as I also just received a 5GB bonus for my referral (and not the reward point as advertised by PM). 

Is the bonus added each month my referral is a customer? Is it a permanent thing? So many questions… 😂

Bastian_Vaughan

Same here. 5GB with one referral. Wonder what it is since it is nowhere mentioned. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@nomnom 

Maybe a glitch in the system.  I will try to ask on the oracle forum.  Let you know if I find out anything.  May take some time to find out. 

Thomas1112

I got 10GB referral bonus for 30 days (29 days left), and only joined recently. No use for me as I don't use all of my data as it is.

Hmm this is something else then. I would submit a ticket to the chatbot to inquire. 

nomnom

There are only 2 referrals. I'm a PM customer just for 3 weeks

nomnom

I have only been a customer for 3 weeks. I did not change any plans

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Perhaps you can sign into My Account,  My Rewards and verify how many referrals you had over the years. Could be more than you thought??

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@nomnom 

Another community had a similar add on. 

Did you recently change plans from a cheaper plan to the 50 GB plan?  

The bonus rewards add on should be 150 days, but that only shows up 30 days expiry date.  

Need Help? Let's chat.